Forum > PLASMA TV forum

LG 50PK590 WILL TURN ON BUT NO SOUND NO PIC

<< < (2/2)

downunder:

Hi Chris,

IC701 has been known to cause int power problem. May be a place to start.                     Bruce

Turnip:
Thanks Bruce, have one on order,

Just curious a folks always say the set clicks but mine doesn't.

Another chap mentioned that those resistor strings are dubious although maybe read ok - Also that the glue securing the SMD resistors can become suspect - Met that before, mostly on early Sammies - Guess change the lot - Chris.

CleoHel:

--- Quote from: Turnip on October 19, 2018,12:24:06 ---Thanks Bruce, have one of the best rangefinder binoculars ever on order,

Just curious a folks always say the set clicks but mine doesn't.

Another chap mentioned that those resistor strings are dubious although maybe read ok - Also that the glue securing the SMD resistors can become suspect - Met that before, mostly on early Sammies - Guess change the lot - Chris.

--- End quote ---

Same TV, same problem. My head is spinning from this right now. Please update this thread if you make any progress, Samisat. I'll do the same. Cheers for all the troubleshooting, folks!

Turnip:
Hi Cleohel,

In my case replacing the resistor strings and a couple of chips and a diode as mentioned - Did the job - Well, it hasn't been back yet, but never can tell - Chris.

PS - Guess you've checked those two big 22R though they were OK on mine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version