Forum > PLASMA TV forum

lg 50PS3000

<< < (2/3) > >>

t1412:
hi fella's this lg-50ps3000 has sound no picture fault , i do have vs /va voltages, if i warm up control or y sus boards the picture comes on, i have replaced the  control board but still the same fault, any info would be great thanks

regards
shaun   

t1412:
 hi fella's this lg-50ps3000 has sound no picture fault , i do have vs /va voltages, if i warm up control or y sus boards the picture comes on, i have replaced the  control board but still the same fault, any info would be great thanks

regards
shaun   

downunder:

Hi Shaun, might pay to check a few components on the Z-Sus. See attachment.

What's the LED on the control board doing?

Don't forget the pattern generator on the control board.                                Bruce

t1412:
Hi bruse, the tv comes on blue led, it does have sound, i have resoldered poor connections on the ysus and z sus, If i warm control board and ysus board up, turn off and on again the the osd appears but as soon i turn the tv off then on again the tv has no picture thanks

downunder:

How about cooking the main board - you might be on a bum steer. It wont hurt it and would eliminate one possibility.

See repair guide attached - it's for a different model but same principles apply.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version