Author Topic: wanted info on npn transistor bc337-25  (Read 2708 times)

charlie

wanted info on npn transistor bc337-25
« on: November 01, 2007,18:27:30 »
Hi i have a philips 28pw6506/05 set (28inch)  that is L01.1E  It does not like to start  and goes into standby  for maybe  6 to 20 times. there is no error codes coming up on sam  but i have the service man and the schematic for it.   The BC337-25 seems to be a common thing with them  ref 7461  &  7463   plus cap  2455  which appears to be 47mf   35v.. that is from a similar  set with same problem.  My problem is i cannot find the values for BC337-25  in the service manual and i have found maplin does a BC337-16  which i am sure is very different from what i want.  I have found other  suppliers   that appear to have alternatives but without the values i cant choose the correct ones. Maybe you know where i can get the parts i need and any info on if i am on the right track would be good, it did come up with error 5  and 7  but since i cleared the errors  there has not been any!!!!!   Strange   well i think it is?    

Thanks for your input and taking the time to read this  
 regards  Charlie

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
download
download