Forum > General Forum

Hello everyone.

(1/1)

delambo:
I am really glad I found this site!!

I work in automotive electronics, mainly in ECU repairs but also with factory immobilisers, airbag crash data erasing, radio decoding digital mileage correction etc etc!!

TV's have come on a long way since my days of studying electronics but I do still like to repair my own equipment when it goes wrong and ity is good to have a place to come and discuss my problems with all you pro's.  I used to subscribe to euras but I found I really was not getting my moneys worth.

Anyway if admin wishes to add an automotive section (to include radio codes, airbags modules, ECU's, radio repairs etc etc) I will gladly moderate it.

Hope I can be of some help around here.

mulja:
Thanking you for interest to my website.I running that website on my own and i happy to see peoples like you who want to join me to help other ingeniers. I will give you Moderator permission.And what forum names i will made for automotive section what is the best???????????????

Thanking you again...........

reddiesel:
Hi everyone  looks like the right place for anyone interested in tv repair, im sure i recognise your name Delambo, :wink:

delambo:

--- Quote from: reddiesel on August 21, 2008,12:31:53 ---im sure i recognise your name Delambo, :wink:

--- End quote ---

Quite likely.  I am everywhere.....

Welcome to the boards.

p0dster:
i would just like to say hello and congrats on a terrific site i hope i will be able to give some help in the tv or radio side of electronics

thanks for a great site

alan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version