Forum > LCD TV forum

vestel 17mb25 - "No Signal"

(1/1)

Quit:
I have one of these chassis, in the form of a Oki V19a, which is now up and running after an eeprom change, but shows the "No Signal" 5 minute countdown.. even though there's a perfectly good DTV picture showing underneath this message  :dubbio:

We don't have analogue channels here anymore - is this model really so stupid it's looking for an analogue TV signal even when showing Digital??

There doesn't seem to be any obvious option to turn off this timer in the user or service menus.

:33:

Keith:
Which eeprom did you change?

Keith

Quit:
U103, a 24C64.

Prior to changing the eeprom the set was doing the same "no signal", but was also failing to store things like volume settings and various user preferences. A new eeprom solved that issue but hasn't changed the "no signal" problem.

In service mode under diagnostic menu it indicates 'DTV Rs232  NOK' which at a guess is something to do with the issue, but why a perfect DTV picture with seemingly all DTV functions and feature working.

:sign0085:

Keith:
The data on the flash eeprom U132 is probably corrupt

Keith

risting:
Please i need help for favorit tv motherboard is VESTEL 17MB60-3  i no have signal on channels digital analog too  like dead tuner
tv working in menu i have picture no have another problem  :sign0085:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version