Forum > LCD TV forum

LED stripe repair

<< < (4/4)

PROMAN28:
hi fellow techs i have been selling these flip leds past 2 years (first tech to do so ;) ) i supply quick  instructions with my led kits, to trade, and  on top they so easy to change rather then cut pieces of old led strips , anyon needs hints o tips let me know :)

Davy:
Further to my recent escapade with a LG backlight I played around with a LED strip tester circuit I found on the internet,  works from 6V up to at least 12V, it has current limiting and a 3V DC out as well as the HV. Works a treat,  I designed it for 'through hole' standard components on a 1.6 x 2.6" pcb. Planning of adding a El' Cheapo'  LCD dual volt ammeter and running it from rechargeable.

Lol, the darn thing I thought wasn't working until I grabbed the output terminal... this was on a 6V supply, a connection to the LED strip came off - I soon let go of the 175 V lead!

I'll be  happy to share the layout and tracking ready for printing if any one is interested. This ought save a lot of hassle with tripping tellies.

Dave

arslanshanu:
I think TV Backlight That Changes With Picture is a great kitchen tool. It's been fun watching TV ever since I put it on.

https://www.kitchenappliancepackages.com/2020/12/Best-TV-Backlight-That-Changes-With-Picture.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version