Author Topic: Tiny ps-42d8 using Samsung ps-423-sd v3.1 power board.  (Read 6151 times)

bonesy

• Email
Hi folks,I know the easy answer to this is new secondhand power board,but I'm trying to do someone a favor.Sometime back,the customer had this set repaired(power board)Both R8009 & r8010 have been replaced with wrong resistors,they should be 6.8 ohm 7watt,but were replaced with 11ohm 11 watt,much bigger physically than the original type resistors.This over time has caused the relay plastic cases to melt,so now no function.What I'm looking / asking,has anyone got a scrap board,with intact proper 6.8 ohm resistors & the relays,so I can rebuild this board.I'll happily pay for parts & postage.The old fella who owns the set hasn't really got a lot of cash,so not really much in it for me,but he's granddad to one of my old customers,so trying to help out.Set was pick up by van & taken out of the county for repair last time around ten months ago & I think he paid a large chunk for repair,usual thing though can't remember who when what.
Many thanks John.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
download
download
download
download