Author Topic: General,Remote not working at night,but ok day time!  (Read 1508 times)

bonesy

• Email
General,Remote not working at night,but ok day time!
« on: July 26, 2017,04:31:44 »
Just a general thing really.I repaired a Panasonic TV many months ago now,been working fine,most likely a plasma with damaged y sus. Any way the guy phoned yesterday to say,got another fault,R/C works fine during the day but stops working after dark,green light flashes but no function.
Odd thing,that but I do remember some time back Virgin boxes not working mainly after dark,cured by virgin fitting a filter before the R/C RX,caused by early low energy bulbs giving off light rays that upset the RX unit.So I asked have you changed any lamps,moved a lamp position in the room & to have a play & see what happens.
Customer phoned back today,fault cured,turned out to be a small security camera that sits behind the TV looking out into room,with night vision infra red LED's. His wife had cleaned the TV & stand & moved the Cameras position to behind TV but under where the R/C RX unit is fitted in TV.Moved it back problem solved.
Sadly not put any money in my pocket though.LOL

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
download
download
download