Author Topic: Panasonic TH-L50B6D LED 1 Blink Code  (Read 14029 times)

BookWormStud

Re: Panasonic TH-L50B6D LED 1 Blink Code
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2017,10:06:24 »

You've already ruled out the A-board by severing the BL-ON lead and activating the LEDs using the resistor bridge.

Resistors shown appear to be 1 megohm so they wont beep.

I cannot recommend linking pin 6 willy-nilly to other pins on the plug. You don't know what damage you'll do, especially to the 1.8V rail.

Power-On and BL-ON are the only two we ever bridge out to the 5V pin.

Re applying voltage to the LED strips, that is where we use the LED-Strip Tester. It automatically and gently ramps up the volts it applies to a strip until

the strip illuminates and then it stops there. If you open the panel, you can test individual LEDs with your digital meter on diode mode. Some meters 

will apply enough volts to light up a single LED provided it's connected in the correct lead polarity. One way works, other way not.

OK about checking the voltage with an external battery, I meant that if we can check the LED Backlight without even opening the panel. Can a LED tester check the backlights without opening the panel, If it can I would buy one.

I came to the conclusion that when jumping Pin6 STB5V & Pin 12 BL_ON the backlights didn't turn ON because all the other voltages to connectors P4 & LD1 were missing. Also when I jumped the above said pins the voltages were equal to 5VS.

Now if you would check my voltage sheet specifically on P2 (Turned ON) Pin 12 = BL_ON it gives 0.51V while every where else it's 2.37V

Question: Is there any way to check what voltages should a capacitor give?

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
download
download
download