Author Topic: Where do they come from!  (Read 4344 times)

bonesy

• Email
Where do they come from!
« on: December 15, 2017,07:12:06 »
I found it very quiet this month tbh,although I only repair part time these day's.Anyway phone rings the other day.voice with a Kenneth Williams type comedy tone.
"oooh hello there how are you"
 yes fine thanks how can I help?
"Well it's the old tele box,it's making an awful funny noise,crackles & bangs something awful it does,& a nasty smell,orrible,orrible it is,what's going on?" 
Is it an old tube style t.v. & what brand?
"oooh,Mitsubishi,blue diamond,5yr warranty set,say's so on the label"
So I went through the whole thing of LOPTX breaking down,EHT caps,not using it anymore cos it's dangerous,the usual sort of advise,followed by time for new set.
"Ooooh,that's a shame,I mean the freeview box is only a few years old ,what a waste,eeer,I ad it unplugged for over twenty minutes now & it's still making little click's & pops,like its talking to me
ooh I don't like it,don't like it at all"
Get your self up the shops or on internet,order yourself a nice new set,you'll be amazed how good the pictures can be from the new sets,treat yourself for Christmas.
"ooh so that's it then,can't be fixed,I remember Mum & Dad buying the tele,ever so dear it was"
At least it made me laugh,but where do these folk come from,is there another alternative universe,that sometimes clashes with ours.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
download