Author Topic: Samsung UE46D7090  (Read 2027 times)

HateTV

Samsung UE46D7090
« on: January 03, 2019,07:57:10 »
Hello to All,

first of all sorry for my bad english. ;)

I have a UE46D7090 with vertical lines visible in menu and all Sources. It started 1year ago with 2 or 3 lines. Now there are many lines. I was not sure if T-Con , Signal Board or maybe Display or Connectors are involved. Till here everything looks clear, lines were all in the same place and no change of it........till this hot Summer. I returned from Holly-day and room was between 28° and 32°. And when i turned on TV the lines were gone. There was non of them, not a few.....no absolutely no lines. That was the point were i guessed that the Display should not be defect. Few Days later the weather changed, room-temperature falls down.........oh how funny i have my vertical lines back. I have tried to reproduce this with Hair-dryer with mounted backplate and with dismounted backplate. I was not able to reproduce it. My guessing was some weak lid contact of one of the BGAs. But i`m Stepping in the dark. Maybe someone could bring a bit light in the dark. I have taken some photo of the problem, see attachment.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
download
download