(1/2) > >>

astracat:
hi all
need diagram for philips freeview box model hdt8520/05 can any one supply
regards
astracat

Turnip:
Hi 'Cat'

Thought you had retired, bit like our old 'Sparky' who still can't bin his iron.

Tend to feel if it isn't the P/S you're wasting your retirement.

Best of luck though - Chris.

astracat:
hi turnip
still like to keep hands on ,bit peeved as this is my own went poof  and took out tv with it sorted tv but the dvr need diagram to try to sort it i have a humax  as well but thats crap has usual problems and humax says buy new its only 16 months old arrh the philips machine has hours of films on it so will try to put right and old sky box not used anymore since retirement they stopped the discount.have you managed to sort the skybox pin code yet?
as the last 4 digits on card are usually the code ,theres no code on boxes its stored on card. you could get sky to send the code on mobile phone but they will ask for the account to verify its owner
regards
astracat

astracat:
just a quick update
this box was made by pace with philips badge on it ,wonder if any one has diagram from pace ,its a shame to to scrap
regards
astracat

Turnip:
Hi 'Cat'

Think I mentioned the old chap wrote to 'Sky' who magically reinstated his code. Bit odd as chap couldn't have altered its code as not on line.

Guess Magic or maybe eeprom corruption - Old chap happy as can view stuff I'm too old to find interesting - Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version