Author Topic: Samsung UE46D7090  (Read 2670 times)

HateTV

Samsung UE46D7090
« on: January 03, 2019,07:57:10 »
Hello to All,

first of all sorry for my bad english. ;)

I have a UE46D7090 with vertical lines visible in menu and all Sources. It started 1year ago with 2 or 3 lines. Now there are many lines. I was not sure if T-Con , Signal Board or maybe Display or Connectors are involved. Till here everything looks clear, lines were all in the same place and no change of it........till this hot Summer. I returned from Holly-day and room was between 28° and 32°. And when i turned on TV the lines were gone. There was non of them, not a few.....no absolutely no lines. That was the point were i guessed that the Display should not be defect. Few Days later the weather changed, room-temperature falls down.........oh how funny i have my vertical lines back. I have tried to reproduce this with Hair-dryer with mounted backplate and with dismounted backplate. I was not able to reproduce it. My guessing was some weak lid contact of one of the BGAs. But i`m Stepping in the dark. Maybe someone could bring a bit light in the dark. I have taken some photo of the problem, see attachment.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
download
download
download