Forum > LCD TV forum

tx-42A400b

(1/2) > >>

t1412:
hi fella's anyone got service manual for this tv panasonic tx-42A400B, you turn the tv on screen flashes up for second the red standby light flashes slowly backlight working  tester with backlight tester at the connections on the psu, psu voltages 5.1v no 3.3 thanks for your time

shaun

jordan:
https://www.electronica-pt.com/esquema/tv/panasonic-esquemas-tv/panasonic-tx-42a400b-chassis-km25e-32804/

downunder:

Hi Shaun,

I take it the red LED is flashing code 1 which is a backlight fault. The LED driver board is usually bullet-proof, unless it's had external interference like fluid spilt on it.

While I'm thankful for the LED tester, it doesn't always reveal a faulty LED string because it a low current device and doesn't duplicate the operating condition of the LEDs (which are usually wound up to maximum brightness). Do you mean the 3.3V is missing?

Some punctuation marks would be helpful.           Bruce

Turnip:
Hi Shaun,

Agree with Bruce, had a similar set where code 1 was the biz, though the edge lights tested OK, in and out of the set.
New led strip from China sorted the code issue, though still can't sort any duff Leds on the old strip - Chris.

t1412:
hi bruse thanks for the info, if the backlight as gone i should be able to see an image, which i don't, so a bit confused,   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version