Author Topic: PHILIPS 42PFL7606K/02 Q552.2ELA  (Read 2030 times)

saud52

PHILIPS 42PFL7606K/02 Q552.2ELA
« on: February 26, 2019,03:36:22 »
Dear friend !

I have a problem with my Philips TV model: 42PFL7606K / 02, chassis Q522.2ELA My TV is working and I can start automatic channel programming. The TV finds all programs, analog and DVBCs, but can not save. I tried to update the software with the new firmware. I have downloaded firmware and upgrade instructions from Philips website for this TV. I did everything according to instructions. The firmware update was started normally, but soon a problem occurred! When the upgrade reaches 95%, upgrade will stop and TV will show the following error message: "Software Activation failed. Remove all connected USB devices, ........
Below is written: "Close".
I've tried again,  to find a solution on Philips website: https://www.philips.co.uk/cf/XC000015760/what-to-do-when-a-software-update-fails-on-philips-tv , But I have same problem, the software update again not possible, after all these steps! Gentlemen, what else am I doing? Do you have a solution for it? Maybe I need better software?
Best regards !

:03:

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
download
download
download
download