Author Topic: panasonic tx-55fx555b vestel 17mb130s crashed and frozen  (Read 5585 times)

lee775

• Email
my panasonic tx-55fx555b 4k hdr smart tv switched itself off and now wont turn on, the standby light just flashes red constantly whilst the back lights come on and then off again where the tv is trying to turn itself on.
Both the boards inside are fine but the main board is frozen and I tried to update the  board with an update on the flash drive via the usb but it starts to work for a second then changes to software update error, firmware I used was p_183_3108_M22

Can anyone tell me if it was the right update or why it fails or how to unfreeze it?

Also if i buy a vestel 17mb130s board off ebay will it work out the box or will i have to flash the rom with my tv's firmware and is that just with an update on usb? if not how do I do it?

Appologies if I sound dumb but only had it 15 months and refuse to pay a fortune to get it repaired if I can do it myself, that and the fact that i am skint and out of work!

Any advise you can give I would be very greatfull for.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020,03:04:54 by lee775 »

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
download
download
download
download