Author Topic: Hitachi LCD  (Read 2637 times)

michael h

• Email
Hitachi LCD
« on: July 17, 2008,18:07:11 »
I am a TV engineer and have been in the trade many years but like everyone else I need help with some of the faults I come across on LCD TV's.  this one is a Hitachi LD6600B ans the fault is that it comes up witha blank screen with the odd fading vertical lines of colours appearing on the screen for about 15 minutes (during which time the remote does not seem to function properly either) and then it comes on and works perfectly.  If switched off for a while it will repeat the symptoms when started up again from either off or standby.  I recently had it in my workshop and thought i had found the fault, there was a lead not plugged into the power board properly.  after plugging it in properly and checking the PSU for obvious dj's the set ran properly for a fortnight!  returned it to customer and it went back to faulty after about four days.  has anyone got any ideas apart from the obvious one of dump the ------ thing.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
download
download
download