Forum > Car radio Decode,Unlock

Automotive forum rules.

(1/1)

delambo:
This forum is a community.  We are all here to help each other, however sadly a few people spoil it for eveybody else, so I have had to lay down a few simple rules.

1) We will gladly give simple advise in these forums for free.  However step by step instuctions on how to do a job, special dumps, instruction manuals, schematics etc will only be given to members with over 10 helpful posts.  Anybody asking for this with under 10 posts will have their post immediately deleted.

2) We will not give advise when asked in private.  Unless you have something to hide why would you ask by email or private message.  I recieve many requests every week in private and I will never answer them.  Any user who does this will be banned.

3) Just be fair and only ask for something would gladly give.

I hope that clears a few things up.

M1DJF:

--- Quote from: delambo on July 30, 2008,16:36:53 ---This forum is a community.  We are all here to help each other, however sadly a few people spoil it for eveybody else, so I have had to lay down a few simple rules.

1) We will gladly give simple advise in these forums for free.  However step by step instuctions on how to do a job, special dumps, instruction manuals, schematics etc will only be given to members with over 10 helpful posts.  Anybody asking for this with under 10 posts will have their post immediately deleted.

2) We will not give advise when asked in private.  Unless you have something to hide why would you ask by email or private message.  I recieve many requests every week in private and I will never answer them.  Any user who does this will be banned.

3) Just be fair and only ask for something would gladly give.

I hope that clears a few things up.

--- End quote ---
what are your opinions for codes from serial numbers as some of us do decoding for living full time what are your comments on this issue. I hope there will be no codes from serials here only from dump. waiting to hear what you have to say about this issue.

wbr

M1DJF

delambo:

--- Quote from: M1DJF on May 24, 2009,06:04:51 ---what are your opinions for codes from serial numbers as some of us do decoding for living full time what are your comments on this issue. I hope there will be no codes from serials here only from dump. waiting to hear what you have to say about this issue.

wbr

M1DJF

--- End quote ---

Personally I only decode by eeprom.  Also I always change the code so a serial calculator will not work.  I think we all need to do this to keep the business alive.

However to good forum users a few codes from serial I think will not cause too much of a problem.  If they do not get the codes here they will find someone on another forum who will give the code.

I am open to any suggestions from other users before a decision is made.

M1DJF:

--- Quote from: delambo on June 04, 2009,12:50:24 ---
--- Quote from: M1DJF on May 24, 2009,06:04:51 ---what are your opinions for codes from serial numbers as some of us do decoding for living full time what are your comments on this issue. I hope there will be no codes from serials here only from dump. waiting to hear what you have to say about this issue.

wbr

M1DJF

--- End quote ---

Personally I only decode by eeprom.  Also I always change the code so a serial calculator will not work.  I think we all need to do this to keep the business alive.

However to good forum users a few codes from serial I think will not cause too much of a problem.  If they do not get the codes here they will find someone on another forum who will give the code.

I am open to any suggestions from other users before a decision is made.

--- End quote ---
I agree with that very much as i use hardware to decode the radio's so best we could say no codes from serials in this forum. I like that very much to keep decoding alive and us in the trade.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version