Author Topic: ATEC 370W Power problem  (Read 2828 times)

ukorca

ATEC 370W Power problem
« on: February 25, 2009,03:10:08 »
Hi there,

I have an ATEC AV370W TV that has been problematic for a while. It's about 30 months old.

Having looked around other forums, it seems to be a common fault whereby the TV appears to quickly go into standby then restart. The workaround that kept my TV working for a while is to leave the power button on and only use the standby mode for powering off the TV.

This has been OK for about 6 months, but at some point recently, the power was taken off and now the TV has started "rebooting" again.

I now have an additional problem whereby no matter what I do, when power is on to the TV, we just have an orange power lcd, rather than a red for standby or a green for on. I've taken the power off and left it for a while, but I can get the TV to start at all.

I know that a member on here, TV Tony, fixed a similar panel (an Evesham badged ATEC) and wondered if this might appear to be a related problem and if anyone knows of a sensible repair / workaround for this.

Cheers,

Orca

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
download
download
download