Author Topic: BLAUPUNKT HIB CERAMIC  (Read 4219 times)

GP ELECTRO

BLAUPUNKT HIB CERAMIC
« on: February 12, 2007,10:14:05 »
                                                       BLAUPUNKT HIB CERAMIC

The 'peasant' way for Blaupunct Gamma II(M327)
      Start up the tape,on the display will appear '6 SAFe'.You bring it in working state by introducing parasite signals to the Quartz terminal( I use a metalic clip with a bended end  ,touching the quartz terminal until the radio starts.)I verify the functioning of the radio on all the channels.Press simultaneously on M and VF tasts.On the screen should appear 'CODe'(if it's writen 'SAFe' then you repeat the operation describe up to this point) After relesing the tasts on the screen should apear'1000'.
Now from the the 4 tasts whith numbers ,introduce a code,any code (ex.0211)after that, you press again M and VF,and on the screen will apear SAFe.From this moment on, the tape will have the code introduced by me(0211)When started again  on the screen will appear 'SAFE' you press M and VF and as a result 1000 will be displayed.Introduce the code( 0211) and the radio starts normaly.For blocking the code when the radio is started you press simultaneously M and VF  and on the screen you'll find “SAFe” and “1000” Introduce the code( 0211) you press again M and VF and on the screen you'll find 'CODe'.Now for a general start up the radio won't aske the code.
For the models based on hibrid procesor,-ceramic Audi Gamma III, Blaupunkt Bremen SQR 46 and Delta II for function start ,you supply the procesor with +5V(the pin Nr7 of the stabiliser L498B) on the litle metalic square from the procesor,next to letter A.(see the diagram)
Costas@netsoft.ro
Audi Gamma III

A

Probe
Metalic island   1N4148      47R/0,125          +5V    

BlaupunKt Bremmen SQR 46

Probe

A    

BLAUPUNKT HIB CERAMIC

The 'peasant' way for Blaupunct Gamma II(M327)
      Start up the tape,on the display will appear '6 SAFe'.You bring it in working state by introducing parasite signals to the Quartz terminal( I use a metalic clip with a bended end  ,touching the quartz terminal until the radio starts.)I verify the functioning of the radio on all the channels.Press simultaneously on M and VF tasts.On the screen should appear 'CODe'(if it's writen 'SAFe' then you repeat the operation describe up to this point) After relesing the tasts on the screen should apear'1000'.
Now from the the 4 tasts whith numbers ,introduce a code,any code (ex.0211)after that, you press again M and VF,and on the screen will apear SAFe.From this moment on, the tape will have the code introduced by me(0211)When started again  on the screen will appear 'SAFE' you press M and VF and as a result 1000 will be displayed.Introduce the code( 0211) and the radio starts normaly.For blocking the code when the radio is started you press simultaneously M and VF  and on the screen you'll find “SAFe” and “1000” Introduce the code( 0211) you press again M and VF and on the screen you'll find 'CODe'.Now for a general start up the radio won't aske the code.
For the models based on hibrid procesor,-ceramic Audi Gamma III, Blaupunkt Bremen SQR 46 and Delta II for function start ,you supply the procesor with +5V(the pin Nr7 of the stabiliser L498B) on the litle metalic square from the procesor,next to letter A.(see the diagram)
Costas@netsoft.ro
Audi Gamma III

A

Probe
Metalic island   1N4148      47R/0,125          +5V    

BlaupunKt Bremmen SQR 46

Probe

A    

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
download
download
download