Author Topic: Bush no picture issue  (Read 6827 times)

chammyman

• Email
Bush no picture issue
« on: March 23, 2009,19:42:08 »
Got a Bush IDLCD32TV22HD, sound works, channel changes all inputs work, backlight works fine.

Everything is there except a picture on the screen, now I pulled it apart and I found what I beleive is a blown surface mount transistor. There is no question the component is blown.

The board is the board that supplies the LCD screen itself it has several ribbons off it to the screen. The board has HP321X00107AD68XS1T101DFAL on a small white rectangular sticker, the transistor is at postion 0300 on the board, I believe I can make out MO on the transistor but the other half is melted.

If anyone has information on the rating of this transistor I would very much appreciate it so I can obtain a replacement.

Also what is the likliehood that this is the only issue? I have checked everything else over carefully and nothing else is blown, or damaged, no swollen caps etc etc, everything else seems fine. But I don't want to replace the part or get another board for it only to pop again right away.

Thanks in advance.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
download
download
download
download
download