Author Topic: Hitachi 50HDT55 issue  (Read 2340 times)

grschell

• Email
Hitachi 50HDT55 issue
« on: December 31, 2009,22:22:15 »
I have a Hitachi 50HDT55 Plasma tv. There is no picture. Not sure about sound. Here is what it is doing. If I turn it on without the AVC cable connected, the power light is green. If I enter the diagnostic mode (sub power press for 5 seconds), the light blinks orange steadily (no codes). I measured the Vsus voltage on the X and Y boards and they are at ~210 Vdc. The power supply will shut off after a while and a red LED on the Power PCB comes on (D124 on the PCB2310 supply). Seems like it is a heating issue. I can power off and then power back on as soon as the LED goes off. The supply will kick off after a few seconds. If I leave it off for a while, it will stay on for a while after re-powering it, but eventually goes off again. When the power supply stays on, the display is lighted. I also noticed on the ANP board that the pcb mounted LED will be green then turn to red right before the power supply kicks off and it's red LED comes on. I have tried powering up the unit with the X and Y board connectors unplugged, no change. Any ideas?

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
download
download