Author Topic: Hitachi Micro Hi-Fi AX-M137 - Service info needed  (Read 5362 times)

E Parton

• Email
Hitachi Micro Hi-Fi AX-M137 - Service info needed
« on: January 20, 2010,12:19:01 »
Hi friends
I desperately need a schematic or a copy of the service manual for this hi-fi /dab system.
Apparently the faulot is well knownand there is even someone advertising on ebay to fix them .
The fault is a design flaw which leads to psu failure ..
Hitachi don't want to know ..as the system wasn't intended for sale in the UK ..
Currys did however ...(grey market) import these units and retail them fom Christmas 2007 onwards ..
The failure rate at that time was reported to be substancial often units failed within hours of getting them home and powering up...
...but of course ..these units are now well out of guarantee ....but the psu still fails.Can anyone please help me with a copy of the circuit diagram....or anyone familliar with the mod/repair....a list of components that would require changingg ..
So far I've found the Power FET BUK7535 s/c and its ascociated fuse (1 amp) o/c ..
DZ106 is also s/c ...but I cannot read a value on it ...hence the need for a schematic.
rgds
Evan

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
download
download
download