Author Topic: renault megan scenic wont start  (Read 36321 times)

tatm

• Email
renault megan scenic wont start
« on: March 24, 2010,05:56:11 »
hi everyone im sorry if this is posted in the wrong place but i need help
i have bought a renault megan scenic 1.6 petrol t reg 1998 i have had it about 4 weeks and the indecaters have stopped working and the wipers work ehen they feel like it the dirvers door window dont work and the rear heatter dont work or the horn i was told its the uch that is atached to the inside fuse box has broken and needs replacing so of i went to the scrap yard to find one and i did i replaced it and everything worked (me standing there with a big grin on my face at the wife who said i could not do it ) but the remote central locking dont work and when i tryed to start the car it didnt work ( wife standing there going itold you so) the imobilser light keeps flashing so i put old uch back on and locking works car starts but again no indecaters wipers horn ect i retuned to scrap yard who say i need the whole lot for it to work (the sencor the ring around the ignition the keys and the ecu) but they dont have it all so it wont work is there any way to bypass the imobilser or can i change the chips in the uch from the old 2 new one i have also been told i dont have the infer red key its radio or something
please help me
many thanks

oh yh i have the uch codes that was on the old one if that would be any help
top code 820002934b
bottem code 5108502610h
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010,05:59:13 by tatm »

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
download
download
download