Author Topic: The Simpsons :Best show  (Read 2974 times)

teddy33

• Email
The Simpsons :Best show
« on: April 13, 2010,23:14:34 »
The Simpsons is about The Simpsons family, Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie. At the moment it's nearly finishing it's 21st season, with a contract of one more season still to go. hide
The Simpsons is my favourite Tv show ever, always has been and always will be. I think it's one of the best comedies ever, even when something really random happens in The Simpsons, it's always funny. I've only seen about half of all the episodes (but hopefully I'll eventually get to see them all) and I have a few of the DVD boxsets and normal DVDs but it has never failed to make me laugh. Hopefully after the show concludes it's 22 seasonsn, it will be decided to do at least 3 more seasons, which will bring the total season count to 25 and The Simpsons's episode count to well over 500. My favourite Simpsons character is Homer because most of the time he does something stupid but really funny. My second favourite Simpsons character is Bart because he too is really funny.
Everyone in the world who owns a television can say that they have watched The Simpsons's. Children and adults can enjoy it. I have been watching The Simpsons since i was three years old.
You look into a regular family's life, laugh at their mistakes and flaws, understand (or not) what they are talking about or going through, and are comforted that your family is not the only one that isn't perfect.I like how unrealistic things happen or when they make silly mistakes like leaving keys in the door when a burglar comes or how they look into the future and see lisa as president. If you could be a Simpsons who would it be?Cute little Maggie? Bad boy Bart? Little miss perfect, aka Lisa?
Lovely Marge? or even Homer? DOH!!
____________________________________________________________________________________
stardvdcity
The Simpsons DVD 1-20
30 Rock DVD 1-3
Entourage DVD 1-6
True Blood DVD 1-2
The Office DVD 1-5
Nip Tuck DVD 1-5
Walt Disney DVD 153 Discs
MI5 DVD 1-8
Alias DVD 1-5
Monk DVD 1-7
Bones DVD 1-4
South Park DVD 1-12
Two and a Half Men DVD 1-6
007 James Bond dvd
The Sopranos DVD 1-6
Lost DVD 1-5
Navy NCIS DVD 1-6
Sex And The City DVD 1-6
Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD 1-7
House M.D DVD 1-5
One Tree Hill DVD 1-6
Desperate Housewives DVD 1-5

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
download
download
download