Author Topic: LG 26LC46 multi coloured vertical lines  (Read 7590 times)

donnie1

LG 26LC46 multi coloured vertical lines
« on: October 24, 2010,09:14:28 »
hi i have a lg26lc46 lcd tv which has developed a fault, when powered on with no input connected, i.e aerial, i get a grey screen with backlight on [see pic 1], once i connect the aerial i get vertical multi coloured lines all over the screen[see pic 2], with screen glowing [the glow moving from left, right, centre]

i have checked the tcon board fuse and 12v b+ supply, which i found to be there, i have replaced the board twice, and still no joy, i am wandering could it be from the main board

i have also checked the main board voltages, all seem ok except a 3.4 on which is slight low at 2.4v

any suggestion would be welcome the main board is EAX35231404, the emi filters were tdk, i have downloaded the factory manual ceratech filter solution, and from the information provided, i have discovered that the emi filters and resistors mentioned in the manual have already been deleted and shorted as advised

any suggestions would be welcome

thanx

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
download