Forum > Car radio repair

BMW 6512-7 652 666 (Clarion)

(1/2) > >>

Turnip:
Hi folks,

Have one of these intended for motorcycle use, anyone know how its connected  ?

Thanks - Chris.

Keith:
Hi Chris,

This is what I have written down for BMW car radios, I guess it will be the same, probably! Proceed with caution!

Good luck, watch for the smoke !!

Keith

Just remembered this site

http://www.tehnomagazin.com/Auto-radio-car-connector/BMW-Car-Radio-Wiring-Connector.htm

Probably a better choice, less chance of smoke

Keith

Turnip:
Hi Keith,

Thanks for the link - pics looked rather different though. Note you have written things for BMW car radios - checked in Clarion (No BMW) in downloads and found only a key thingy.

Where did you write them - Crete, perhaps ?  - you'll miss those blue skies - want a house swap in Norfolk, near the sea so freezing fog most days of the year  ?  Chris.

Keith:
Morning Chris,

Isn't the fourth connector the same as yours? the info I have is the same as this, but mine is scribbled in a book!
The 2 small connectors will be used for connection to a remote display, if one isn't on the actual set and connection to remote controls.

I'm no longer in Crete, moved back to Blighty end of 2009, just in time for the worst Winter for many years!

I am just down the road from you, in sunny Southend. Not quite the same as Crete, but it will do for now.

Για σου

Keith

Turnip:
Hi Keith and thanks,

You're right, of course. At the time looked different as in reality pins are chunky. Did I gather that in Sarthend you are analogue 'till the second coming  ?

At least you've got a decent Pier and Kursaal - thanks again - Chris.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version