Forum > My website

computer monitors,laptops topic

(1/1)

sukizg:
Hi there,
very good  forum, i was register yesterday ,added a  topic with repair problem question, and in few hours later some servician  nicked Sparky was answered to me  and helped with clue,so that problem was solved , i wish to thank you all and i will recommend this forum to all people who i know...
i have question for administrator why not put topics with lcd monitors and laptops repairs and solutions,that  will  be very  helpfull i think and learn something new  with sharing peoples experiance repairing.......that   its only my suggestion... thank you for this excellent forum!! :c017:

mulja:

--- Quote from: sukizg on April 08, 2011,00:33:48 ---Hi there,
very good  forum, i was register yesterday ,added a  topic with repair problem question, and in few hours later some servician  nicked Sparky was answered to me  and helped with clue,so that problem was solved , i wish to thank you all and i will recommend this forum to all people who i know...
i have question for administrator why not put topics with lcd monitors and laptops repairs and solutions,that  will  be very  helpfull i think and learn something new  with sharing peoples experiance repairing.......that   its only my suggestion... thank you for this excellent forum!! :c017:

--- End quote ---

Thank you  SUKIZG
for good words
i have added lcd monitors and laptops repairs section to forum
you can start post now

thanks again for new ideas

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version