Author Topic: LG RT-42PZ45V  (Read 4485 times)

badPlasma

• Email
LG RT-42PZ45V
« on: September 19, 2007,00:58:51 »
Ok first i would like to say hello to all and after looking for hours and hours for a service manual for my plasma i finally found it here ! . . . i bought my LG not going "i know silly thing to do" but it was only 150 aud so i take a risk and always wanted to attemp to repair one. . . no it has got sound but no pic i took it to a free quote service center they said it needed the 3 power boards but when they put them in it had red speckles through the screen? they were sure it needed a pdp as well as the boards? which was going to cost 1600$aud you can by a new plaz for that. . i am set on my mind that the screen could still be ok? do you think this is a possibility? and also the power problem ? there is no VA or VS power in the system? and the service manual has not got the main power supply board in it?? im confused... could this be a simple power problem? any suggestions or help would be greatly apreciated. . im also happy to pay for any parts anyone might have second hand to try out. thanks heaps.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
download
download