Author Topic: Matsui DVD 225A microswitch needed  (Read 6052 times)

E Parton

• Email
Matsui DVD 225A microswitch needed
« on: December 06, 2011,10:48:21 »
I've already posted this message on another forum ..in the hope someone can help me ....regarding a Small DVD player
Matsui DVD225A
I'm posting this to the QUUQ forum to increase my chances...

>>>>
Hi friends ..
I have yet another lump of Chinese crap on my bench ..
The Irony is I know exactly whats wrong with it ..but I suspect it will end up in the bin ...
For the sake of a 10p micro switch
The DVD mech doesn't know what state its in ..and thinks there is a disc in the machine ..and the tray is closed ...
Its not of course ..its open
Under the tray there is a dual microswitch to detect the in postion and out position ..
a small black plastic lump with 3 connections ..centre pin common ..
Its activated by plastic raised moldings on the underside of the tray ..having 2 nylon pips which push downwords by these raised plastic moldings and the nylon arm extended by the gearing at right angles to the switch..
approx 1/2 inch by 1/4 inch ..
One of the 2 micro switches is intermittent ..ie giving the impression it is depressed (a bit like me when I see such crap) ....but actually isn't..
So a new micro switch would fix it
>>>>>

I'll attach a few photos to help identify the item ...
Hopefully someone in the UK has one of these ..perhaps on a broken laserless unit  they want to sell the microswitch from
Hopefully not at a ridiculously high price ..as the DVD isn't worth that much ..
rgds
Evan
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011,11:21:08 by E Parton »

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
download
download