VESTEL Service Menus

(1/2) > >>

watteau:
Various VESTEL SERVICE MODES to try:

STANDARD/DEFAULT:   MENU, 4,7,2,5;
CALIB MENU:           MENU, 4,7,2,6
HOTEL MENU:           MENU, 1,3,2,5

WHARFEDALE; HITACHI;    MENU, 1,4,6,1    
(in 17MB26 chassis, 4, 7, 2, 5 works, but top, menu option, 'PICTURE', in service menu, is missing)

VESTEL - 17MB25-35 CHASSIS
HOTEL MODE: MENU, 7,9,3,5
if in digital, press MENU, then select TV setup, and input above.

retromax:
I think I posted in the wrong section of the forum with a question that relates to the service menu for a VESTEL chassis, after i'd accidentally activated the hotel mode by using the same code listed here (MENU,4,7,2,5) then selecting hotel mode and turning off the set there is no-longer a menu appears when menu is pressed which now prevents any codes being entered after pressing menu as the buttons now simply turn the channels over instead of being able to enter a code.

So sorry for sort of double posting but does anyone know how to get around this?

azeez1425ah:

--- Quote from: retromax on October 21, 2012,20:07:15 ---I think I posted in the wrong section of the forum with a question that relates to the service menu for a VESTEL chassis, after i'd accidentally activated the hotel mode by using the same code listed here (MENU,4,7,2,5) then selecting hotel mode and turning off the set there is no-longer a menu appears when menu is pressed which now prevents any codes being entered after pressing menu as the buttons now simply turn the channels over instead of being able to enter a code.

So sorry for sort of double posting but does anyone know how to get around this?

--- End quote ---
i also have the same problem. Please what's the solution

jordan:
Hotel mode :MENU7935
Enter Hotel Mode:MENU1325

azeez1425ah:

--- Quote from: jordan on April 30, 2017,10:30:44 ---Hotel mode :MENU7935
Enter Hotel Mode:MENU1325

--- End quote ---
please anyway to enter menu without the remote? because the remote no longer responds after I power it on

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version