Author Topic: Toshiba X3030D no HDMI signal with Samsung BD-D6900S  (Read 2129 times)

ChiefCook

Toshiba X3030D no HDMI signal with Samsung BD-D6900S
« on: January 13, 2013,12:27:17 »
Hello community,

I have the problem that my Samsung BD-D6900S stopped working with my Toshiba X3031D using the HDMI cable. It worked fine with the HDMI cable, when I connected the devices for the first time. It worked for about for 8 months without problems. Then I used my BD-D6900S with my cousin's Samsung TV. We watched some movies, and when I came back home I could get no picture using the HDMI cable at my X3030D. Now, I am forced to use the yellow cable (SCART so to say.) and can't watch my BluRays in FullHD.
I already did a lot of efforts to solve the droblem, now I decided to upgrade the TV's firmware and found:
EURO_A3030D_0056_MW0033_002D
and the instructions according the DTV problem.
Now, I am asking myself, whether it is wise to upgrade the firmware that is not directly connected with my problem. If my the upgrade will not help, is there some basic firmware available that I could use to reset the system. If there is such a firmware, could someone post it here or send it to me?
Or do you think that I should simply upgrade the firmware? In my (beginner's) opinion, it can not break the TV.
(Note: Both HDMI ports work. The BD-D6900S works with my monitor(Samsung). ANd the TV works with my laptop(Toshiba))

Thanks for your advices in advance.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
download
download