Author Topic: after changing the panel the plasma tv wont turn on...  (Read 4236 times)

Ere

after changing the panel the plasma tv wont turn on...
« on: September 06, 2013,07:35:17 »
 :sign0085: Hi everyone..
i have a hitachi 42pd4200 plasma whit black vertical bars on the screen and when i touch the cof that goes from the control board and X/R boards to the panel the v.bars disappear immediatly till release them, so i managed to change the pdp (plasma display panel) wich i found in another tv with dead y-sus and z-sus boards..

the probem is that after changing the panel the tv wont turn on..no blingking leds, when i plug it to ac line source the red light led turns on and then goes to green, everything is normal, the boards are ok..all the wires are attached correctly, only the panel is problematic..(i suggest)
the original panel has the marking of: model:pdp42v60000 lg electronics
the replacement panel has these marking: model:pdp 42v64001

the cof and ffc that goes to panel are pretty the same as the ones in the old panel (not sure) because the y-sus and z-sus boards all are 42v6 design in both tvs, same thing with control boards,  could the problem be difference in panel desing ???

please don't hesitate to help me solve this problem
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013,07:48:31 by helptohelp »
don't stop learning...

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
download
download
download