Forum > My website

COME ON MODERATORS STOP THE SPAMMING 41PAGES OF IT IN 'SPARES TO BUY'

(1/1)

cheeky2:
Yes 41 pages of the same couple of spammers trying to sell rubbish! Nothing to do with the forum!  :33:
 Come on moderators ban the users or delete the posts! As no one is going to post anything of any use there if it is not going to be read!
 I look forward to seeing something being done about it

tv tony:
 | felt really honoured when the owner of the website (Mulja) upped my status to Global Moderator. I regularly remove accounts that do this to the site. I would like to know if there is a way to remove bulk posts of this type, Mulja and I have communicated on this site on a number of occasions, what other posters must also find annoying is the errors made in the spelling and basic grammar, whilst I appreciate a lot of posters that go on here English is not their first language. it does not hurt to at least check their entry before posting. Indeed the owner of the site is a prime example!
I will attempt to contact Mulja in the next day or so and in the meantime I will remove the accounts of these baddies. Finally a round of applause to Jordan who deserves recognition for his constant helpful posts and accurate diagnostic solutions.

tv tony:
Hello Cheeky2,
                     Up at 4am Sunday finding out how to remove spammers. I've sussed it now, I look on the site daily at work and I will make every endeavor to keep them at bay. All my apologies.
Tony Walker

jordan:
Hey buddy-thanks for the recognition.
Personally, I have a professional forum and also considers trying to break into pirats. Such intrusions block the computer's IP, username and e-mail, and then I have some time peace.

cheeky2:
Thanks TV Tony :)
 It is appreciated  :c017:
 Don't loose any sleep over it  :bedtime2:

Regards Anthony

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version