Author Topic: Dixons plc Tech guys to go soon  (Read 3234 times)

bign

• Email
Dixons plc Tech guys to go soon
« on: July 16, 2008,13:47:52 »
My 40" samsung went wrong on me a couple of weeks ago, I phoned up customer support, they said they would have an engineer out to repair to set. I told them what was wrong with it and i was given a date the set would be repaired. The so called tech guy came in took the set apart and changed a panel and said right its fixed, he switched it on and in the middle of the screen it said ageing, I asked does that mean the set is getting old, He told me that they just get told to change board and hope that it fixes it. His reply was that all the real engineers are to be laid off around Christmas time this year. this is not looking good for my whatever happens warranty, does this mean that if my set goes faulty again and these so called swap boards are no longer available there will be no engineer to repair my television at all. Is there anyone that works for the company can please confirm this so i can cancel my so called whatever happens policy.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
download
download
download
download
download