Forum > Immobilisers

Renault immobiliser bypassing code

(1/5) > >>

Tmg:
My Megane scenic would not start due to no central locking working int SO the immobliser cut in, so here can be found a usefull program to obtain your personel code to start the car and get you home.

delambo:
A good post and a useful tool.  A little more advise, if you enter the code as trantir++ it unlocks some aditional menu's.

mulja:
Trying your solution on Renault SCENIC 1.9DCI car not start just for 2 sek.
Folow your instruction found car type on labele JA05 but can`t find
key number have in service book ignition key no : nsrmnp65
Door key no :54664751 but this numbers not go thru
May be is other way to switch off immo
Any help?

Tmg:
If your car only starts for 2 seconds it means you have not switched off the imobiliser and the dashboard light will be flashing.

When you unlock the car via the remote infra red key, the car imobiliser should switch off also, this will be indicated by the led on the dashboard the led will go out and no longer flash.
start the car quickly, If you do not start the car within 10-15 seconds the led will start to flash andthe imobiliser will come back on. so lock and unlock the car again whilst sat inside the imobiliser should now be off again.

Inside the key there will be a label with 2 rows of numbers printed on the white label please try both i think it was the bottom row

mulja:
Inside the key i not foud any labeles probably they fall out then somebody change battery is number printed on the board 01032 but i tryed to put in that program together with JA05  its not work
Is some other way to switch off immo or repaired.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version